Thursday, July 21, 2005

updates

1. guitar class is down to about 5 people now. my students are eager enough while we're in class, but they are clearly not practicing enough at home. i'm starting to change my approach from the carrot to the stick.

2. i think i got the voice-over job, sort of. a woman called me and mentioned the name of the educational cd-rom company and what sounded like the payment rate along with bunch of stuff i couldn't understand. i asked her to repeat what she was saying but it still made no sense to me at all. she assumed we had a bad phone connection, but we didn't. she told me she'd call back but she never did, and i never bothered calling them back either. so much for that career path.

3. my maid has never again tried to seduce me. this is a little disappointing.

4. i'm considering poisoning the dog that attacks me every night.

5. i've stopped eating with my hands. once the novelty wore off, i decided i preferred using a spoon.

6. i got a new nephew the other day. that makes 4 nephews, no nieces.

7. the indian woman of my dreams remains elusive.

No comments: